Bo Xue (薛波)
[Google Scholar], [Research gate], [Linkedin]
Bo Xue received the B.S. degree in electrical engineering and automation from the Hefei University of Technology, Xuancheng, China, in 2017. He is currently working toward the Ph.D. degree with the School of Information Science and Technology, ShanghaiTech University, Shanghai, China. His research includes dc-dc converters, inductive power transfer system, and resonant converters.
- Ph.D. candidate in Electrical Engineering, ShanghaiTech University/University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Sept. 2019 - Present
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, ShanghaiTech University, Sept. 2018 - Jun. 2019
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Automation, Hefei University of Technology, Sept. 2013 - Jun.2017
- DC/DC converter
- Resonant converter
- Inductive power transfer
Outstanding Student Scholarship of ShanghaiTech University in 2019
- [J3] L. Wang, H. Wang, B. Xue, and M. Zhou, “H5-bridge based single-input-dual-output LLC converter with wide output voltage range,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., in press.
- [J2] B. Xue, H. Wang, J. Liang, Q. Cao, and Z. Li, “Phase-shift modulated interleaved LLC converter with ultrawide output voltage range,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 493-503, Jan. 2021.
- [J1] Z. Li, B. Xue, and H. Wang, “An interleaved secondary-side modulated LLC resonant converter for wide output range applications,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 1124-1135, Feb. 2020.
- [C3] B. Xue, H. Wang, R. He, P. Zhao, M. Fu and Y. Liu, “A ZVS pulsewidth modulation scheme for active
class-E rectifier based IPT systems,” in Proc. IEEE Appl. Power Electron. Conf. Expo. (APEC), Houston, TX, Mar. 2022. (Won the PSMA travel grant.)
- [C2] R. He, H. Wang, and B. Xue, “Automatic resonant frequency tracking scheme for LLC resonant converter based on adaptive extended state observer,” in Proc. IEEE Appl. Power Electron. Conf. Expo. (APEC), Houston, TX, Mar. 2022.
- [C1] Q. Cao, Z. Li, B. Xue, and H. Wang, “Fixed frequency phase shift modulated LLC resonant converter adapted to ultra wide output voltage range,” in Proc. IEEE Appl. Power Electron. Conf. Expo. (APEC), Anaheim, CA, Mar. 2019, pp. 817-822.
- Student Member, IEEE, 2018.7 - present
- Student Member, CPSS, 2020.1 - present
- IEEE Young Professionals, 2018.7 - present
- Member, IEEE Power Electronics Society, 2018.7 - present